PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR ("Administrator")
JAKUB OSTAPCZUK, an entrepreneur running a business under the name FIT EVOLUTION JAKUB OSTAPCZUK, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Development and Finance, tax identification number NIP 6030032858, REGON no. 146049094, ul. Stanisława Dygata 4/106, 01-748 Warsaw, Poland
PERSONAL DATA AND PRIVACY
If you intend to contact us by sending a contact form, you will be asked to consent to the processing of personal data as an email address.
The purpose of processing:
• Reply to your message
The effect of not providing data:
• no possibility of contact with you
The possibility of withdrawal of consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains legal.
You have the right to request:
• access to your personal data rectification
• processing restrictions
• transferring data to another administrator
And also the law:
any objection to the processing of your data at any time.
Contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you feel that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our Store, like most websites, uses the so-called "cookies" . These files:
• they are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.)
• they enable you, among others, to use all functions of the Store
• they do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
• delete cookies
In this store cookies are used to:
• memorizing information about your session
• providing the Store function
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use the help file of your browser. You can read the information about this by pressing F1 in the browser. In addition, you can find the appropriate tips on the following sub-pages, depending on which browser you use:
• Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge
CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
Do you want to use your personal data rights?